Our Accounting Services
Transparent financial management is the corner stone to a healthy Condominium Corporation, which will in turn, enhance the value of your investment. We carry insurance for: Errors & Omissions, General Liability and a Commercial Bond.
As a member of the Associations of Condominium Managers of Ontario, we adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. We take seriously the trust placed in us by our clients to handle their finances. We also work hard to ensure confidentiality for all our clients.
We have worked with many auditors, and our comprehensive accounting policies mean your corporation is not paying unnecessary accounting costs for your year end review.
We are ready to implement the changes required under Bill 106 - Protecting Condominium Owners Act. We teach the financial management portion of the licensing requirement for property managers in Ontario.
While our services are perfect for smaller and self-management Corporations, we also support self-employed property managers looking to branch out on their own. Why struggle with staffing requirements, let us handle your accounting for you. Call us today, you will be surprised at our low cost for peace of mind.
- Timely collections of all out-standing accounts
- Prompt vendor payments, this increases your vendor loyalty
- Financial reporting with variance analysis
- Collection and processing of delinquent accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Year-End accounting and audit liaison. Our internal accounting structure is instrumental in keeping your audit fees down to a minimum. We are recommended by many condominium audit firms
- Preparation of draft annual operating budget, this also includes a Reserve Fund analysis to ensure compliance with your Reserve Fund Study
- Monthly analysis and reporting of your budget vs actual spending
- We maintain a banking relationship with The Royal Bank of Canada, and offer pre-authorized payments
- We can process payroll for your employees via Ceridian payroll services